Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Job Hunting

I'm sorry I didn't put up a Grab These Books segment last week. What's it say when I don't even hit my own deadlines, right? Ugh.

Anyway, I was pretty focused on this new job I'd interviewed for and not very focused on anything else. Unfortunately I found out today that I didn't get the job, so it's a little more time on unemployment for me. Fortunately, I've got a couple of projects and a stack of comics from the library to occupy my time.

And of course, tomorrow is Wednesday. That counts for something.

I promise I'll write some reviews of the past two weeks' comics tomorrow. In the meantime, here's my pull list for this week.

BPRD 1947 #2
Action Comics #880
Adventure Comics #1 (!!!)
Blackest Night #2 (!!!)
Blackest Night: Batman #1
Green Lantern Corps #39
Superman: Secret Files #1
Wednesday Comics #6
Angel: Only Human #1 (Yeah, yeah. I'm a sucker for the big forehead.)
Marvels Project #1
Uncanny X-Men 514

If that's not enough, the second volume of JMS's Thor run comes out in trade paperback tomorrow. If you haven't started it, tomorrow would be a great time to do it. Grab Volumes 1 & 2. You can thank me later.

Big week this week. I can't wait to discuss it with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment