Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jason Latour - Recording the Bleed

I interviewed Daredevil: Black & White contributor Jason Latour at this year's Baltimore Comic-Con. Below are parts one and two. I had to cut the second part a bit abruptly, due to YouTube's upload requirements. It's okay though, all you're missing is us going on about the Big Lebowski and professional wrestling.

Actually, that might have been the best part.

In all seriousness though, Jason was a great guy and he had some fantastic advice for young creators. It's a bit of a haul (twenty minutes?! what?!) but it's well worth it.

Now, without further ado, Jason Latour.



and part two

1 comment:

  1. I met Jason at the Baltimore Con and he seemed like a genuinely good guy. I traded him a CD for one of his art books and it really blew me away. I just read his Silver Samurai backup and it is a gem! Good for him.

    ReplyDelete